Thread > Madeira Cotton Thread Gift Pack
Madeira Cotona No. 50 is the perfect cotton quilting & sewing thread for the discerning quilter. Made of extra-long staple, double mercerized Egyptian cotton, Cotona is made in Germany according to the most stringent quality and environmental guidelines. A soft and smooth lubricated thread treated with a special procedure for virtually no lint, Cotona's high tensile strength and consistent sheen make it the ideal cotton quilting thread for machine quilting, appliqué, piecing and lace.
Made of the most common Madeira Cotona colours and packed in a beautiful travel case.
- Durable storage box filled with Cotona 50
- Including bobbin thread and needles
- Individual spool slots with color indication for easy reordering
- Cotona 50 is a fine machine quilting thread made of best Egyptian cotton
- Soft and smooth, with a special procedure for nearly no lint
- Seams lay flatter, so your blocks will be more accurate and less bulky
- Can be used as color matching bobbin thread
- Suitable for all sewing and embroidery machines
- 42 x 1000m thread
- 2 x bobbin fill thread
Art no. 8046