Jiffy Garment Steamer
Steam is the gentlest, safest, most efficient method to remove wrinkles from fabrics.
The powerful action of garment steamers penetrates the fibers, relaxes them and causes the wrinkles to release.
Unlike ironing, the gentle method of steaming increases the life of clothing. Garment steamers breathe new life into fabrics; conversely, ironing crushes clothing fibers. Many garment steamer users have found that steaming is up to five times faster than conventional ironing.
The Model J-2000 garment steamers have the same lightweight, flexible hose and easy-roll casters for mobility as the Model J-2 garment steamer, but with an updated design and several ergonomic features. This versatile Residential Series garment steamer has even been found by some owners to eliminate dust mites in bedding. You will enjoy discovering new applications for this powerful and flexible appliance in your home.
J-2000 Garment Steamer Features:
- Quick 2-minute heat-up time
- High-impact polymer outer housing
- 1300 watt heating element die cast in solid brass
- 50/60 Hertz electrical system
- Low profile, easy-to-handle water reservoir
- New "no spill" check valve cap for easy filling
- Over 1.5 hours of steam per filling
- Color-coded high temperature wiring
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for safety
- 360 degree swivel casters for mobility
- Assembly wrench included
- Power: 1300W
- Water capacity: 2.85L
- Dimensions: 17.5
- Height: 163cm
Made in the USA