Brother Innov-is NQ3700D Electronic Sewing, Quilting & Embroidery Machine Disney Edition
Brother Electronic Sewing, Quilting & Embroidery Machine
The Brother NQ3700D is an advanced sewing and embroidery machine that combines state-of-the-art technology with ease of use to help you achieve your creative goals with ease. Designed with the needs of both beginner and experienced sewers in mind, this machine boasts a range of features that make it a top choice for anyone looking to take their sewing skills to the next level.
One of the standout features of the Brother NQ3700D is its user-friendly interface. With an intuitive LCD touch screen display, selecting and editing stitches is a breeze. The machine comes with a wide selection of built-in embroidery designs and sewing stitches, and you can easily customize them to suit your preferences with just a few taps on the screen. Additionally, the machine features a built-in tutorial that guides you through the entire process, so you can learn as you go and master new techniques.
The Brother NQ3700D is also designed for ease of use when it comes to threading and bobbin winding. The advanced needle threading system allows you to easily thread the needle with just the touch of a lever, while the Quick-Set bobbin ensures that your bobbin is wound and ready to go in no time. These features make it quick and easy to get started on your sewing and embroidery projects, without having to spend time struggling with the basics.
Wireless Capability; Send designs wirelessly from your PC† to your machine when connected to a wireless network, using Design Database Transfer. (No USB needed.)
- Large LCD Touch Screen Display: The machine comes with an intuitive LCD touch screen display that makes it easy to select and edit stitches.
- Built-In Embroidery Designs and Sewing Stitches: The Brother NQ3700D comes with a wide selection of built-in embroidery designs and sewing stitches that you can customize to suit your preferences.
- Advanced Needle Threading System: The advanced needle threading system allows you to easily thread the needle with just the touch of a lever, saving you time and effort.
- Quick-Set Bobbin System: The Quick-Set bobbin system ensures that your bobbin is wound and ready to go in no time.
- Built-In Tutorials: The machine features a built-in tutorial that guides you through the entire process, so you can learn as you go and master new techniques.
- Automatic Thread Cutter: The automatic thread cutter cuts the thread at the end of each seam, saving you time and effort.
- Large Sewing and Embroidery Area: The Brother NQ3700D has a large sewing and embroidery area that allows you to work on larger projects with ease.
- High-Quality Materials: The machine is constructed with high-quality materials that can withstand heavy use, making it a durable and long-lasting choice.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure: The adjustable presser foot pressure allows you to adjust the pressure of the presser foot to accommodate different fabric types.
USB Port: The USB port allows you to easily import embroidery designs from your computer or the internet, so you can customize your projects even further.
In the box:
• Zig Zag Foot (on machine)
• Monogramming Foot
• Overcasting Foot
• Zipper Foot
• Buttonhole Foot
• Blind Stitch Foot
• Button Fitting Foot
• Embroidery Foot with Led Pointer
• Open Toe Foot
• Free Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot
• Non-Stick Foot
• Stitch Guide Foot
• Adjustable Zipper/Piping Foot
• Walking Foot
• 1/4 Inch Piecing Foot
• Side Cutter Foot
• Quilting Guide
• Needle Set 75/11 (6)
• Twin Needle Set
• Bobbins (4)
• Seam Ripper
• Cleaning Brush
• Eyelet Punch
• Large Screwdriver
• Small Screwdriver
• L-shaped Screwdriver
• Disc-Shaped Screwdriver
• Horizontal Spool Pin
• Large Spool Cap
• 2 x Medium Spool Cap
• Small Spool Cap
• Thread Spool Insert (Mini King Thread Spool)
• Spool Net
• Knee Lift
• Standard Bobbin Case (on machine)
• Alternate Bobbin Case
• Foot Controller
• Embroidery Frame Set 260mm x 160mm
• Embroidery Frame Set 180mm × 130mm
• Embroidery Bobbin Thread (#60, White)
• Accessory Bag
• Soft Cover
• My Custom Stitch Grid Sheet
• Operation Manual
• Quick Reference Guide
• Embroidery Pattern Guide
- Quick Reference Guide
- Embroidery Design Guide
- Disney Design Guide
- Full Accessories List
Brother Sewing & Craft Consumer Warranty
Brother International (NZ) Limited is the authorised New Zealand distributor of Brother Sewing and Craft Machines and is referred to in these Terms and Conditions as Brother or us or we.
This warranty covers all newly purchased Brother Sewing and Craft Machines provided that they are used for domestic or household use. If you purchase a Brother Sewing or Craft Machine and use that machine for a commercial use, that machine is not covered under this warranty, but may be covered under the Brother Sewing Commercial Use Warranty (the terms and conditions of which can be found by contacting Brother here).
5 Year Warranty
Where you have purchased a Brother Sewing or Craft Machine with an RRP that is more than $1,000 (including GST), the 3 Year Warranty period does not apply and you are instead entitled to a warranty that your Brother Sewing or Craft Machine will be free from defects in manufacturing and materials under normal use for five years from the date of purchase from a Brother authorised retailer or reseller (proof of purchase is required).
How to Claim under this Warranty
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or click here for FAQs and user manuals.
Your Brother NZ Helpdesk representative will:
- attempt to help resolve your issue by consultation; and
- if not able to be resolved by consultation, provide you with the details of your nearest Brother Authorised Technical Service Provider.
You may also, with valid proof of purchase, return to your place of purchase who will arrange for your machine to be repaired by a Brother Authorised Technical Service Provider.
What this Warranty Does Not Cover
There are a few things this warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
- Replacement of accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother Authorised Service Technician.
- Damage caused by the improper use of non-Genuine1 Brother Products.
- Using the machine other than for its intended purpose or in a manner contrary to any product manuals or instructions. For example, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
- Machinery purchases outside of New Zealand.
- Any compensation or remedy other than the compensation and/or remedies set out in the section titled 'How to Claim under this Warranty'.
- Any indirect, incidental or consequential loss, cost or damage to an Eligible Customer (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill and wasted time).
In addition to this warranty, you may have rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, which provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that neither this warranty or the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 apply to your Brother Sewing or Craft Machine. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either express or implied by law are made with respect to this machine (except as Brother may offer under its Brother Sewing Commercial Use Warranty).
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be serviced a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother Authorised Service Technician, please contact our 24/7 NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111.
Brother reserve the right to refuse any claim under these Terms and Conditions should we determine that you are not a bona fide claimant, have provided us with false or misleading information, or that you otherwise do not meet the criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions. You must respond to Brother’s reasonable requests for information so that Brother can assess the validity of any claim under this Warranty.
Brother will not be liable for any failure to fulfil its obligations under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that such non-fulfilment results from circumstances beyond its reasonable control.