Premium Heavy Duty Overlocker
Free nationwide shipping
This overlocker is a must-have because it sews and finishes seams at the same time while trimming away the excess seam allowance. Seams and seam finishes – just like you see on store-bought garments – are possible thanks to the overlocker. You can use 2 threads, 3 threads, or 4 threads for a variety of stitch combinations.
Sew those narrow hems on napkins, or stitch up a knot top with seams that stretch with the fabric without popping. Sew a decorative edge around a fleece blanket for an extra bit of flair. You’ll love the professional results your overlocker gives your projects.
The machine’s internal frame is metal, and has upgraded components as opposed to the standard heavy duty model overlockers.
- $50 of value in included accessories
- Powerful & durable frame holds machine still for skip-free stitching
- Variety of 2, 3 or 4 thread stitches and 6 different stitch types
- 60% larger cutting knife than other Singer sergers cuts think fabrics easily
- 1300 stitches/minute professional speed for faster results
- 6 different stitch types - ensure the perfect stitch no matter what project: blind hems, rolled hems, flatlocking, finishing raw edges and sewing seams.
- 4 thread overlock stitch - perfect for sewing with knit fabrics, because the stitch stretches as the fabric stretches providing a strong and professional finish.
- Three thread overlock stitch - provides a professional seam finish and it helos prevent loosely woven fabrics from fraying.
- Three thread wrapped edge - Used as a lightweight seam finish or a lightweight seam on woven fabrics.
- Three thread flatlock stitch - Decorative threads can be used to add texture and add dramatic embellishment effects.
- Two thread rolled hem stitch
- Large cutting knife - 60% larger to cut heavy weight fabric with ease.
- Two LED Lights - extra bright to sew in the darkest of conditions.
- Extra high presser foot lifter - the presser foot can be raised extra high, which will allow thick fabrics to go through.
- Colour coded threading system - threading path for each thread is indicated with a specific colour which makes threading easy! Reference diagrams are also included right under the front cover of the machine.
All-Purpose Foot, Tweezers, Spreader, Needles, Screwdriver, 4 Thread Spools, Spare Lower Knife, Scrap Bag and Lint Brush.