Singer Embroidery Machine
Free nationwide shipping
Adventure is a stitch away when you add the Singer EM9305 embroidery machine to your sewing room! Personalising any project is easier than ever with 150 built-in embroidery designs and built-in lettering.Equipped with a colour touchscreen and basic design positioning make design selection and placement a huge time-saver and will produce stunning results.
- Colour Touchscreen - Quickly navigate through the screens and embroidery designs in full colour.
- Built-In Lettering - Personalise projects with words, phrases and monograms
- 150 Built-in Embroidery Designs - A great selection of embroidery designs ready to stitch
- Free Computer Software - Rotate, mirror, scale, change colour and combine any embroidery designs. Create additional embroidery fonts and more.
- Large Embroidery Area - Embroider up to 9 1/2″ x 6″ (240x150mm) without rehooping.
- Basic Design Positioning - Position your embroideries perfectly every time
- LED Lights - Clearly see your embroidery with LED lighting
- Start/Stop Function - Easily start or stop embroidering with the touch of a button
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame - Security of long-lasting durability and stability
- Embroidery Design Editing and Saving - Enhance your embroidery experience and make it easier than ever to combine beautiful designs and fonts.
- Automatic Jump Stitch Trim - Cuts jump stitches automatically and saves time.
- Top and bobbin Sensor - You are alerted when thread breaks or is running low.
- USB Design Transfer - Transfer designs quickly and easily
- Built-in Needle Threader - Reduces eyestrain and saves you time threading
- Top Drop-in Bobbin - Easy to Thread
- High Speed Stitching (800/min)
- Various Suitable Embroidery File Types - .VP3, .VIP, .HUS, .PEC, .,PES, .PCS, .PCS, .XXX, .SEW, .JEF, .EXP, .10*, .DST, .SHV, .DHV. .VF3 (Embroidery Font Files)
This machine comes with one standard 240x150mm hoop. Various other options are available at Direct Sewing!
SINGER Electronic Sewing Machines 5 year warranty includes:
1st and 2nd year – warranty parts and warranty labour provided free of charge
3rd -5th year – all warranty parts will be provided free of charge.
The warranty does not include consumable items such as belts, hooks, light bulbs, needles, needle plates, knives, loopers and does not cover faults caused by abuse or misuse of the machine or accidental damage or loss.
Freight and insurance to and from the place of service is the responsibility of the owner and warranty automatically becomes void if any adjustment, part replacement or repair is carried out by any person other than an authorized service representative, or the product is not serviced in accordance with the instruction manual. The warranty applies only to the original owner and to those machines purchased through an authorised Singer retailer. Warranty is not transferrable in the event the product is sold or otherwise disposed of. Please retain the original packaging for safe transporting in case warranty is required.
Please note when purchasing machines online & out of your area, for any warranty or support issues your machine needs to be returned to your original place of purchase.