Ricoma 6 Head Commercial Embroidery Machine
Simple to operate, easy to maintain and efficient to run. Featuring a modern 10.2" control panel, this machine is at the cutting edge of embroidery technology. With 12 needles, and a cap attachments, this machine can do it all. Ricoma also includes everything that you need to get yourself up and going.
The six head machine fits perfectly into a factory with limited space. This reliable machine is capable for production runs.
- 6 heads, 12 needles and 1000 stitches per minute allowing you to power through your embroidery.
- High-Definition True-Color 10.2" LCD Touch Screen.
- Maximum embroidery area: 400 x 450 mm
- Servo motor 150W – lowest power consumption in the industry saving your money and the environment!
- Front LED lamp provides better visibility and protection for eyes against strong light during threading.
Packed with Extras
- A startup kit with thread, bobbin, needles, backing and more!
- 42 included frames & 1 sash frame:
- 6 x 90mm round hoop
- 6 x 120mm round hoop
- 6 x 160mm round hoop
- 6 x 200mm round hoop
- 6 x 290mm square hoop
- Cap set:
- 1 x hoop station
- 12 x cap rings
- 6 x cap drivers
- Embroidery digitizing software by Chroma
- Hands-on training
- A toolkit with all the tools for setup and maintenance
- Full cap embroidery kit at no additional cost
- Huge memory capacity. Storage for 20 million stitches or 200 designs
- Machine reads multiple design formats such as DST, DSB and more.
- Networkable with USB input or direct transmission from PC via LAN port.
- You can transfer designs from Chroma software to 7S panel with an ethernet cable
- 3300 x 1300 x 1780mm
- Net weight: 650 kgs (198.4 lbs)
- Gross weight: 700 kgs (352.7 lbs)
***Please get in touch for more information about purchasing and payment plans.***
Purchasing & Payment Plans
Direct Sewing have more than 30 years of experience, with 8000+ happy customers across NZ. Please get in touch for more information about purchasing and payment plans.
PH: (09) 8388674
Cell: (021) 274 2910