Zoje Direct Drive Walking Foot Sewing Machine
Very smooth running and efficient industrial walking foot machine. Equipped with a no noise servo motor mounted on the machine head, this is the motor type of the future. The perfect machine to do heavier work such as upholstery, bags, canvas work, and other applications.
This walking foot machine can do heavy jobs with its high footlift height to ensure that you can get materials underneath the machine. The larger hook also means that you can use thicker thread to sew the product together. Coupled with a top and bottom feed, this machine reduces material slipping.
Larger Working Space
Breeze through larger work with this machine with the extra 10cm of working space (compared to standard models). This allows you to fit more material underneath the arm space.
- Automatic Needle Positioning system
- Energy Saving
- No Noise
- LED in the Sewing Area
- Large Underarm Workspace
- Large rotary hook (2.5x normal sewing machines)
- High Footlift height: 8mm on handlift and 16mm using kneelift
- Automatic lubrication, and equipped with an oil pump to cycle the oil
- 8mm max. stitch length for decorative sewing.
- ADJUSTABLE SPEED
- PVC & banner sewing
- Canvas sewing: lorry curtains, boat covers, cushion cover bags and luggage.
- Quilted Goods, horserugs etc.
- Soft Leather Products: furniture, purses, bags, etc.
- Decorative sewing
|Sewing Material Weight||Medium to heavy|
|Max. stitch length||8 mm|
|Presser foot lift height||16 mm|
|Max. sewing speed||2000 s.p.m.|
|Needle system||135x17 / DPx17|
|Table dimensions (LxW)||1.2 x 0.6m (Limited adjustable height)|
The machine comes built up with a table, motor, thread stand, and all accessories. Mounted on wheels for better mobility.
The colour of the table and stand may vary and be different to that pictured.
Couple this machine with suitable thread!
Rasant Oxella 35
Direct Sewing has serviced, repaired, and sold sewing machines for over 30 years.
If you are outside Auckland and you would like to buy this machine we can arrange the necessary freight for you.
1 year return to base warranty.