Singer Premium Heavy Duty Domestic Overlocker
Free nationwide shipping
This overlocker is a must-have because it sews and finishes seams at the same time while trimming away the excess seam allowance. Seams and seam finishes – just like you see on store-bought garments – are possible thanks to the overlocker. You can use 2 threads, 3 threads, or 4 threads for a variety of stitch combinations.
Sew those narrow hems on napkins, or stitch up a knot top with seams that stretch with the fabric without popping. Sew a decorative edge around a fleece blanket for an extra bit of flair. You’ll love the professional results your overlocker gives your projects.
The machine’s internal frame is metal, which provides long lasting durability.
- $50 of value in included accessories
- Powerful & durable frame holds machine still for skip-free stitching
- Variety of 2, 3 or 4 thread stitches and 6 different stitch types
- 60% larger cutting knife than other Singer sergers cuts think fabrics easily
- 1300 stitches/minute professional speed for faster results
- 6 different stitch types - ensure the perfect stitch no matter what project: blind hems, rolled hems, flatlocking, finishing raw edges and sewing seams.
- 4 thread overlock stitch - perfect for sewing with knit fabrics, because the stitch stretches as the fabric stretches providing a strong and professional finish.
- Three thread overlock stitch - provides a professional seam finish and it helos prevent loosely woven fabrics from fraying.
- Three thread wrapped edge - Used as a lightweight seam finish or a lightweight seam on woven fabrics.
- Three thread flatlock stitch - Decorative threads can be used to add texture and add dramatic embellishment effects.
- Two thread rolled hem stitch
- Large cutting knife - 60% larger to cut heavy weight fabric with ease.
- Two LED Lights - extra bright to sew in the darkest of conditions.
- Extra high presser foot lifter - the presser foot can be raised extra high, which will allow thick fabrics to go through.
- Colour coded threading system - threading path for each thread is indicated with a specific colour which makes threading easy! Reference diagrams are also included right under the front cover of the machine.
All-Purpose Foot, Tweezers, Spreader, Needles, Screwdriver, 4 Thread Spools, Spare Lower Knife, Scrap Bag and Lint Brush.