Brother NV2700 Electronic
Sewing, Quilting & Embroidery Machine
Take your sewing, quilting, and embroidery to the next level, with the Innov-is NV2700. With a 260x160mm embroidery area, a 4.9" LCD colour touchscreen, and 258 built-in embroidery designs, it's easier than ever to let your creativity run wild.
Easy to use interface with a companying iPad app, Brother Artspira which allows you to wirelessly transfer any design in the app to your machine.
Sew sideways to sew the hard to reach corners! This machine comes with a sideways sewing feature for straight stitch and zigzag
Wireless Capability; Send designs wirelessly from your PC† to your machine when connected to a wireless network, using Design Database Transfer. (No USB needed.)
- 291 utility and decorative stitches, and 258 Embroidery patterns.
- Embroidery droplight positioning to more accurately position your designs.
- 4.9" LCD touchscreen display, and 8.3" workspace.
- WIFI enabled and Free Design Database Transfer software for easily transferring embroidery patterns.
- 260 x 160mm embroidery area, 2 included frames.
- Automatic presser foot drop and pivot feature for easy piecing, with 16 different presser feet included.
In the box:
- Zigzag Foot
- Monogramming Foot
- Overcasting Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Button Fitting Foot
- Embroidery Foot
- LED Pointer Embroidery Foot
- Open Toe Foot
- Free-Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot
- Non-Stick Foot
- Stitch Guide Foot
- Adjustable Zipper/Piping Foot
- Knee Lifter
- Foot Controller
- Standard Bobbin Case
- Alternate Bobbin Case
- 2 Embroidery Frame Sets
- Grid Sheet Set
- Quick Reference Guide
- Embroidery Design Guide
- Soft Cover
- Operation Manual
- Additional Accessories Included in Box
Brother Sewing & Craft Consumer Warranty
Brother International (NZ) Limited is the authorised New Zealand distributor of Brother Sewing and Craft Machines and is referred to in these Terms and Conditions as Brother or us or we.
This warranty covers all newly purchased Brother Sewing and Craft Machines provided that they are used for domestic or household use. If you purchase a Brother Sewing or Craft Machine and use that machine for a commercial use, that machine is not covered under this warranty, but may be covered under the Brother Sewing Commercial Use Warranty (the terms and conditions of which can be found by contacting Brother here).
5 Year Warranty
Where you have purchased a Brother Sewing or Craft Machine with an RRP that is more than $1,000 (including GST), the 3 Year Warranty period does not apply and you are instead entitled to a warranty that your Brother Sewing or Craft Machine will be free from defects in manufacturing and materials under normal use for five years from the date of purchase from a Brother authorised retailer or reseller (proof of purchase is required).
How to Claim under this Warranty
In the unlikely event that the machine you have purchased has a defect or is not operating as it should, please call our NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111 or click here for FAQs and user manuals.
Your Brother NZ Helpdesk representative will:
- attempt to help resolve your issue by consultation; and
- if not able to be resolved by consultation, provide you with the details of your nearest Brother Authorised Technical Service Provider.
You may also, with valid proof of purchase, return to your place of purchase who will arrange for your machine to be repaired by a Brother Authorised Technical Service Provider.
What this Warranty Does Not Cover
There are a few things this warranty does not cover and these include (but are not limited to):
- Replacement of accessories and consumable items, which occasionally require replacement, and maintenance kits.
- Damage caused by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, acts of God (unpreventable event caused by the forces of nature), foreign matter entering the product such as liquid, moisture, insect infestation or dirt.
- Damage caused from service, maintenance, modification or tampering by anyone other than a Brother Authorised Service Technician.
- Damage caused by the improper use of non-Genuine1 Brother Products.
- Using the machine other than for its intended purpose or in a manner contrary to any product manuals or instructions. For example, use on electrical voltages other than shown on the rating plate, or use with the serial number or rate label removed.
- Machinery purchases outside of New Zealand.
- Any compensation or remedy other than the compensation and/or remedies set out in the section titled 'How to Claim under this Warranty'.
- Any indirect, incidental or consequential loss, cost or damage to an Eligible Customer (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill and wasted time).
In addition to this warranty, you may have rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, which provide coverage for goods and services purchased for personal, domestic, or household use. So, if the machine you have purchased is being used for business purposes then you (as the purchaser) acknowledge that neither this warranty or the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 apply to your Brother Sewing or Craft Machine. You also acknowledge that no other warranties either express or implied by law are made with respect to this machine (except as Brother may offer under its Brother Sewing Commercial Use Warranty).
Servicing your machine regularly helps to maintain optimum performance. We recommend that your Brother machine be serviced a minimum of once every 12 months, depending on usage. If you need help finding a Brother Authorised Service Technician, please contact our 24/7 NZ based Helpdesk on 0800 329 111.
Brother reserve the right to refuse any claim under these Terms and Conditions should we determine that you are not a bona fide claimant, have provided us with false or misleading information, or that you otherwise do not meet the criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions. You must respond to Brother’s reasonable requests for information so that Brother can assess the validity of any claim under this Warranty.
Brother will not be liable for any failure to fulfil its obligations under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that such non-fulfilment results from circumstances beyond its reasonable control.