Free Nationwide shipping
The Singer 14SH754 has an 4-3-2 thread capability with built in rolled hem. Save time with this easy to use overlocker.
- $50 of value in included accessories
- Powerful & durable frame holds machine still for skip-free stitching
- Variety of 2, 3 or 4 thread stitches and 6 different stitch types
- 1300 stitches/minute professional speed for faster results
Smooth and quiet.Features
- 1300 stitches per minute
- Sews up to 1,300 stitches per minute, providing a professional speed for faster results.
- 2/4 thread adaptability
- The different types ensure the perfect stitch no matter what project.
- Four thread overlock stitch
- Perfect for sewing with knit fabrics, because the stitch stretches as the fabric stretches providing a strong and professional finish.
- Three thread overlock stitch
- Provides a professional seam finish and it helps prevent loosely woven fabrics from fraying.
- Three thread Rolled Hem stitch
- Add an elegant fine finish to your projects.
- Flatlock stitch
- Decorative threads can be used to add texture and add dramatic embellishment effects.
- Adjustable stitch width and length
- Keeps seams strong and prevents bunching on all fabric types.
- Easy tension adjustment
- Keeps stitches balanced and even.
- Long-lasting LED Light
- See your sewing area clearly.
- Adjustable Carbide Knife
- Cuts fabrics easily and can be adjusted as needed for any project.
- Handy Free Arm
- Take the accessory compartment off, when you need to overlock areas such as cuffs, pant hems and other circular seams.
- Colour coded threading system
- Threading path for each thread is indicated with a specific colour which makes threading easy! Referernce diagrams are also included right under the front cover of the machine.
- Built in rolled Hem plate
- Simply slide a lever to easily change the machine for rolled hemming. There is no need to change the stitch plate.
- Extra-high Presser Foot Lifter
- The presser foot can be raised extra high, which will allow thick fabrics to go through.
Controls the ratio of movement between the front and back sections of the feed teeth. Use the differential feed to help eliminate distortion from your seams when sewing stretchy fabrics or puckers from seams in lightweight or silky fabrics.