Juki Quilting Machine
Free Nationwide Shipping
The Juki TL-2010Q is a 1-needle, lockstitch, portable sewing machine with automatic thread trimmer suitable for quilting, tailoring, apparel and home décor.
Juki Quilting Machine Features
- Fantastic Swift Sewing Speed of up to 1500spm
- Automatic Thread Trimming
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Needle Up/Down Control – Extremely useful for needle to stop down during sewing for easy pivot without material re-alignment.
- Easy Max. Speed Adjustment Slide
- Thread Tension Scale – Allows you to repeat tension adjustments for assorted materials and threads.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment – Easy knob regulator located on top of machine.
- Bright LED light
- Easy Bobbin Replacement
- Drop Feed Function for easy free motion work.
- Knee Press Lever for foot lift included.
- Simply drop the feed dog and stitch away.
- Maximum Sewing Speed : 1500 spm
- Sewing Area (max.) : 203mm x 112mm
- Hook : Horizontal-axis full rotary hook
- No. of Stitch Patterns : Straight Stitch Only
- Max. Stitch Length : 6mm
- Max. Zig Zag Width : N/A
- No. of Buttonholes : N/A
- Presser Foot Lift : Manual Hand Lever – Max- 9mm
- Knee Press Lever – max – 12mm
- Electronic foot lift
- Adjustable Foot Pressure : Yes
- Needle Type : 705H
- Dimensions : 452(W) x 350(H) x 219 (D) mm
- Auxiliary Table (dimension): 590 x 335 (mm)
- Weight (Machine only.) : 11.5kg
***We ship across Australia and New Zealand***
Direct Sewing have more than 30 years of experience, with 8000+ happy customers across NZ. Please get in touch for more information or if you have any questions.