Husqvarna Viking Emerald 116
The Emerald 116 is a machine ideal for all types of sewing; from a beautiful, one-of-a kind dress to curtains that duplicate those seen in a magazine. The machine has many practical features you will love including the built-in needle threader, a handy Sewing Guide Reference Chart, a hard cover for storage and an effortless one-step buttonhole.
Perfect stitches and buttonholes
- Features a useful Sewing Guide Reference Chart. The chart recommends the right presser foot, stitch length and width, thread tension and presser foot pressure for different fabrics and techniques.
- Features 60 Stitch Functions. It offers utility, decorative and stretch stitches as well as a one-step buttonhole. The stitch length and width can be adjusted.
- 16 stitches (cart below).
- Built in needle threader - fast & easy threading.
- Automatic bobbin thread pickup.
- Adjustable foot pressure.
- Metal one piece casting - robust with no vibrations.
- Permanent lubrication - no oiling required.
- Hard cover.
- And much more! Click here for the full feature list.