Ricoma Compact Semi-Commercial Embroidery Machine
Simple to operate, easy to maintain and efficient to run. This entry-level embroidery machine is perfect for hobbyists, startups or custom apparel businesses expanding into embroidery.
The slim machine width allows for easy entry through standard sized doors. But with 10 needles and a cap attachment, this versatile machine allows you to embroider a wider range of flats, caps, finished garments and more!
These machines come fully stocked with all the tools, accessories and software you need. Get to work straight away and deliver perfect results with ease.
- 1 head, 10 needles and 1000 stitches per minute allowing you to power through your embroidery.
- High-Definition True-Color 7" LCD Touch Screen.
- Maximum embroidery area: 310 x 210 mm (12.2 x 8.3 in)
- 4 hoop sizes for a variety of embroidery needs including flats, caps, and finished garments.
- Heavy duty steel stand with wheels to ensure both stability and mobility.
- DC36V micro-step motor for X & Y axis driving to ensure low noise and less vibration
- Front LED lamp provides better visibility and protection for eyes against strong light during threading.
- Thread break detection
- Automatic colour change to save time
Packed with Extras
- A welcome kit with thread, bobbin, needles, backing and more!
- Embroidery digitizing software by Chroma
- Embroidery starter kit
- Hands-on training
- A toolkit with all the tools for setup and maintenance
- Full cap embroidery kit at no additional cost
- Included Hoops
- Huge memory capacity. Storage for 20 million stitches or 200 designs
- Machine reads multiple design formats such as DST, DSB and more.
- Networkable with USB input or direct transmission from PC via LAN port.
- You can transfer designs from Chroma software to 7S panel with an ethernet cable
- Multiple languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Vietnamese, Thai, Arabic,Italian, Czech, Polish and more
- 600 x 560 x 865 mm (23.6 x 22 x 34.1 in) (without stand)
- Net weight: 45 kg (99.2 lbs)
- Gross weight: 65 kg (143.3 lbs)
Purchasing & Payment Plans
Direct Sewing have more than 30 years of experience, with 8000+ happy customers across NZ. Please get in touch for more information about purchasing and payment plans.
PH: (09) 8388674
Cell: (021) 274 2910